Sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company
The Apollo Theater
253 West 125th Street
« Go to Upcoming Event List
YOU could be the next Apollo Legend!
Amateur Night at the Apollo auditions will be held
Saturday, September 29
from 10 a.m.
to 6 p.m.
at the legendary Apollo Theater.* Those selected at the audition will get the
chance to compete for the title of Super
Top Dog and the $10,000 grand prize!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- An Amateur is anyone who has not had a recording, film or
television contract with a major studio.
- All auditions should be in good taste and with no profanity,
including any racial epithets or slurs (this includes the "N” word).
- For those competing in the children’s category, contestants
must be 5 to 15 years old.
- For those competing in the adult category, contestants must
be 16 years and older.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each contestant will have up to ninety (90) seconds to
- Singers can bring a CD or sing a cappella - there will NOT be
a band in house.
- Dancers should bring a CD for their performance.
- Do NOT bring CDs in CD-RW format.
- All musicians should bring their own instruments.
- Only the first 300 acts will be seen.
in New York? Now you can audition from anywhere around the world!
To audition online, send
your contact information and a link of your YouTube or Vimeo performance to us
Only direct links to YouTube and Vimeo will be viewed. Please do not send links
posted to Facebook.
Night at the Apollo weekly performances are independent from the "Showtime
at the Apollo" and "Apollo Live" taped events.